- Payment is due at the end of each session (unless the session is prepaid).
- Prepaid hours are nonrefundable and must be used within one year of purchase.
- Payments can be made by check (payable to Clutter Concepts), cash or credit card.
Returns & Cancellations
- There is a $35 charge for any returned checks for insufficient funds.
- Clients are responsible for the cost of any agreed-upon project supplies.
- Clients are responsible for payment to agreed-upon contractors.
- Cancellation of a scheduled appointment must be done within 48 hours of the appointment.
- If you cancel an appointment with less notice, there will be a fee of $30. Under extenuating circumstances, this fee may be waived.
In most cases it is required that you be present to assist with projects.
Since it is important for you to be able to focus on the session, you are expected to make arrangements for childcare, incoming phone calls, and visitors so the sessions are not interrupted.
There will be projects that are simply too big for just the client and myself to handle. In these cases, additional help may be required usually from a local contractor. If and when additional help is needed, their pay will be added onto the client’s bill. In the long run, having the help may actually save the client money because it can dramatically cut down my time involved as well as help produce much faster results.
I will gladly travel within a 50-mile radius of Carlyle, Illinois, which easily includes Breese, Highland, Belleville, Vandalia and beyond. Travel fees will not apply if your home or business is within 25 miles. Anything beyond the 25 mile radius will be charged a fee based on the current mileage rate as set by the IRS. For more information regarding mileage rates, go to www.irs.gov.
A Word About the Hourly Rate
My rates are determined by many factors to be fair both to myself as a business owner, and to my market area who may not be familiar with this fairly new profession. As with any business I have expenses such as advertising, training, insurance, travel, taxes, and membership fees such as NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers).
I am deeply involved in the physical aspects of each organization job and I am providing a service that hopefully you will receive many long-term benefits from.